UMW Exclusive: Candle Pouring Workshop
About this Workshop Experience:
Disclaimer: This workshop is exclusive to University of Mary Washington Students and their parents. We will be asking for student IDs upon arrival.
Join Morgan Wellman, UMW Alumni and co-owner of Sugar + Spruce, to learn the art of small-batch candle making. In this workshop, you’ll learn the step-by-step basics of how to create artisan-quality soy wax candles. Choose a scent from our best-selling selection of fragrance oils, measure, mix, and pour to create a beautiful candle with memories to last.
All classes are approximately 45 minutes, masks are required at all times and your candle will be ready three hours from your pour time. Next day pick-up and shipping options are also available.
At the end of your workshop, you’ll receive a 15% off coupon to shop all our sweet bath time treats.
No candle making experience required just the ability to have a good time!
The cost of the workshop includes:
- 8oz. Glass Candle Vessel
- Wicks/glue anchors
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Fragrance Oil
Things to keep in Mind
- Masks must be worn at all times while visiting Sugar + Spruce
- Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time. In order to create an amazing experience for all of our guests
- All workshops begin promptly at the time scheduled. If you do not appear for your reservation on time, or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time, your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Workshops will not be delayed for late arrivals
- Workshops are ONLY open to paying attendees, guests/friends/family, that are not participating in the course are not permitted in the candle pouring workshop space.
726 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA